<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/998519589399118045?origin\x3dhttps://as-u-were-sayin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

HeYa!!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Hey wassup peeps!! Its been awhile now since I last wrote into my blog yeah I knw. Lol.

Newayz, im fine yeah. The holis has been a rather relaxing period. Obviously I have no idea how exhausted I have been all along and I thank the fact the holis came in at the right time. Even thou I was really not looking forward to it at the beginning, I am definitely enjoying it now. I mean think about it. I get to do things that I was not able to do before. I have time to enjoy being with my siblings. Visiting my new born baby brother who is still in the hospital by the way. I get a chance to actually sit down and read book that I wanted to read. I get a chance to sleep in late and work in the day time and not the night shift like how I always use to.

Honestly saying, I am kind of bored working the night shift and I feel like a vampire when I do that shift. Besides, I miss the sunlight and the rush of customers. Since I am still going to be working there for awhile longer, I might as well make the best of it. Which is what I have in mind exactly.

Anyways, I was working my 1st day shift yesterday when the second register jammed suddenly. I began to panic as it has been a while since I had such a thing happening to me and I was in a state that my mind was not functioning well. Ok that usually happens to me when summin happens and I start to panic. I can’t realy think straight either. I called my fren to ask her. And I followed her instructions. Thank god that there were not many people coming in around that time. O yeah and u know what? I was on the fone wid my fren and looking out the window, I saw someone that looked very very familiar. at 1st sight I thought I was looking at a ghost or that my mind and eyes are playing tricks on me but they were not. Can u make a guess who that person was? Alrite alrite. The person was Aamir. Alright, I totally did not expect to see him at all. I mean imagine my surprise when he even came into the store. I do not usually get visitors but him dropping by was really a nice surprise indeed.

It sort of made my day. Any friend who drops by usually makes my day yeah. If u were wondering I mean. Lol. anyways. The day ended rather well. Anyways I have to go now so I shall end my blog here.

Day: Saturday
Date: 1st September 2007
Time: 1332
--Merci tout le monde--
4:34 PM

l'essentiel
profilehere
note de prise!
any disclaimers or notes, anything, but if you want to view the french words with the little slash on the top, please change your encoding to unicode
amours
l-o-u-r-v-e-s...your barbie, your car, your hp, your mp3.....
les gens
  • link
  • link
  • link
    mémoires
    'July 2007' 'August 2007' 'September 2007' 'December 2007' 'September 2008' 'October 2008' 'November 2008' 'December 2008' 'January 2009' 'February 2009' 'March 2009' 'April 2009' 'June 2009' 'July 2009' 'October 2009'
    crédits
    picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
    skin: slayerette
    image font: adine kirnberg script
    plaque à bornes
    tagboard here
    if using cbox, please change your width to 120px if you want the best viewing pleasure